Life Coaching for Youth & Adults
Clients complete individual and/or group coaching sessions where they work through self-awareness and the research necessary to narrow down life, education, and job goals while developing social and emotional competencies and practical skills for success. Coaching sessions take place virtually. This allows for flexibility and comfort.
**If your child has Insurance/Medicaid these services could be covered. Ask about it.
Few common areas for clients
Below are a few common coaching areas for clients.
- Committed action, values-based goal striving, and achievement
- Enhancing motivation and performance
- Harnessing individuality (strengths, personality, interests, values, talents, and passion) for success
- Enhancing self-esteem, confidence, social and emotional intelligence, self- and others-awareness, mindfulness, positive emotion, and engagement
- Building strong, positive social networks
- Flexibility, tolerance, and collaborative problem-solving
- Stress reduction, frustration/anger reduction, effective communication, and resilience *(Trauma Informed Approach)
- Bullying, harmful behaviors, detrimental peer influence, substance use awareness
- Extensive background with High Risk clients, i.e. substance use/abuse/addiction, self-harm, and youth in the foster care system.
- Time management and organization
HardBeauty Fosters Hope is a specialty program for youth in foster care. Did you know that 73% of people in prison were in foster care at one point or another? That means we have one system feeding another and we aim to stop that. High quality coaching can be a strong, lasting intervention. Helping youth help themselves is priceless.
New York City leads the way and Chips In $10 Million to Pair Older Foster Youth with Life Coaches Through Age 26. That’s putting money where your mouth is. We aim to do the same in Colorado, Arizona, and Washington State, and that’s JUST the beginning.
We offer group and one-on-one coaching; in person or in a virtual space. Our work is based upon the SHIFT model and, “How We Did It,” by Dr. Leah Mazzola, founder of YCI, Youth Coaching Institute. We also use, “get out of your mind and into your life for teens.”
Our coaches are skilled in both organic and skills based coaching practices.
If you are an foster care organization and you would like to have HardBeauty Coaching as part of your program please reach out to Racquel via email email@example.com
Adult Life Coaching and Mentoring
Our adult coaching collective will be fully developed by the end of 2020. (Ages 25 and older)
Adult clients are currently being accepted IF we have openings available. Youth will have priority.
These will be one-on-one sessions and pricing depends upon the coach.
Read their stories and see who you best connect with.
In the meantime I invite you to visit our active Facebook group, the HardBeauty Arena.
Please call or text 719-257-3122 to schedule a discovery call.